Please help. Separation questions.

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Koramae

Please help. Separation questions.

Post by Koramae » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Hello,

After initially waking up, without moving and keeping eyes closed, I follow my Plan of Action and imagine being at the mirror. Doesn’t work. So, I attempt to separate (roll out, levitate, stand up). Doesn’t work. Then, I move to my rotations of three indirect techniques. For example, during this, I listen in, and the ringing gets louder and louder in my ears: at this point I attempt to separate? I do attempt to stand up at that point. Doesn’t work. I move on to another round of indirect techniques: wiggling, rotation, brain strain. Vibrations are literally making me feel like I’m going to pop out of my skin, I take this as a good chance to separate, and try to stand up. Doesn’t work. Try to levitate, doesn’t work. I finish my four rounds of three techniques ,and although I did have very active responses to various indirect technique attempts within a cycle, and attempted to separate, nothing worked.

Question:
1) Once a technique “feels” like it is increasing/working, I should stick with it and then quickly attempt to separate by standing up, levitating or rolling out? I am definitely getting great results with “feeling” like a technique is working, but am hitting a wall on separation.
2) Focusing on a technique that ”feels” like it is working usurps the one minute from awakening time very quickly. Should I continue past this one minute from awakening time frame? I have done this, use up my one minute, trying to focus on the development of a technique that seems to be increasing in intensity, fail to separate, and then continue on with another rotation. Is this counterproductive?

Thank you!

Kora